Monday, January 11, 2010

little green apples





Here is a painting that started off as a demo for a class. I finished it this weekend in preparation for another larger painting. I always tell my students that painting and drawing are kind of like bicycle riding. If you haven't done it for a while you are a little wobbly, but in time, it all comes back to you.

The biggest problem I have is finding the equipment/tools that work best for me. I use to know it like the back of my hand, but since it had been a while I can't quite remember which number brush works best and which brand of paint was it that I liked the most.

2 comments:

indigomar said...

The green with the purple is really nice along with the dynamic composition. Cant wait to see the larger painting!

jamieson5 said...

Thanks Mary Ann, hopefully it will be up soon.